- How do we get results from Tournaments outside Ulster that we played to you?
- What if we don't get the results to you within 3 days of the tournament finishing?
- Can you score points in two different age groups?
- Can you play the UTP Masters Tournament in more than one age group?
- Can I gain points for the race from my club championships?
- So if I play an event in France that would not count?
- What happens if there are less than 8 players and the count is 0?
- Do you get UTP points for playing in Novice events?
ANS: Either fax in the draw sheets from the event to the Tennis office on 028 9068 2757 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the website so that the results can be found. Please also include your name and what event(s) you played in the tournament. «top»
ANS: Then the potential points gained are lost. «top»
ANS: Yes you can score points in as many age groups as you are eligible to play. «top»
ANS: No - if you qualify for more than one age group you must play in your own age group. «top»
ANS: No - only Tennis Ireland, LTA, Tennis Europe or ITF santioned events count. «top»
ANS: No - that would not count unless it was a Tennis Europe or ITF event. «top»
ANS: Although technically the count for an event with less than 8 players can be 0 if there are none of the top 12 players in the draw no event will be given a count of 0. The lowest count far any event will always be 1. «top»
ANS: No - Novice events do not award UTP points. Only the main singles events will result in UTP points. «top»